Toyota’s popularity is based on a superb record for dependability and quality. The Toyota Camry has been America’s best-selling car of the year time and time again, and other models, like the Corolla and Avalon, are also leaders in the sedan segment of the industry. Among hybrids, the Prius remains the standard of its class. At Kingston Hot Rods & Collision Inc., we work on all Toyota models, bringing top-level skill and knowledge to every Toyota repair we handle.
At Kingston Hot Rods & Collision Inc., we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Toyota can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Kingston to repair your Toyota:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Toyota dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Toyota dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Toyota repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Kingston charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Kingston, Kingston Hot Rods & Collision Inc. is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Toyota repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Toyota Drivers in Kingston, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your Toyota is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your Toyota as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Kingston, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!